Loading...

History

History

Our home originated in the early 1930's. Most viewings and funeral were held at the home of the deceased, so the need for a large facility was not necessary. We pride ourselves in continuing the tradition of care and support that this funeral home was built upon in the 1930's.

In 1960 Mr. Sego added a chapel to the building to better accommodate the families of our community.

In the past, we have been crowded from time to time due to the size of our building. In the beginning of 2017, Mr. & Mrs. George Lang retired from their law practice and we were able to purchase his property. In the summer of 2017 we began construction of a larger chapel that will seat 150 people comfortably.



Sego Funeral Home | (270) 524-2421
114 W. South Street, Munfordville, KY 42765


© Sego Funeral Home  |  Website Design By Frazer Consultants & TA