"Our goal is to strive to meet the needs of the families that we serve, both personally and financially."
We provide assistance with filing your social security death benefit, life insurance claims and all veteran's benefits.
Funeral Services Offered
Traditional Funeral Service
*Visitation - the family may choose to have one night visitation or two nights with the service the next day. These services may either be at a church, a home or at our funeral home.
- Visitation and funeral service the same day.
- Visitation with a graveside service at the cemetery.
- Direct burial with no visitation and no service.
- Direct burial with a graveside service at the cemetery.
- Visitation and memorial service with cremation instead of burial.
- Direct cremation with no service
- Direct cremation with a memorial service at a later date.
- We will contact the branch of service for a military funeral
- We file all the forms necessary for the veteran's flag, veteran's benefits provided by the government and the military grave marker.
Pre-Need Funeral Arrangements
*Funded either by trust accounts through the Kentucky Funeral Directors Association, through a bank of your choice or with burial insurance.
Click here for information on personalization options.
Click hereto learn more about financing options.